Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Strap In, Here We Go...

Okay, I've finally done it. I'm finally taking the leap. My very own blog. A FREAKIN' BLOG!!! A year... hell, a month ago, I would never have thought it would come to this. But here I am. And I have some stuff to say. Most of it is crazy, wacko, completely nuts. But hey, that's who I am. I'm completely bat-shit crazy about a little thing called rock-n-roll. Specifically, for a certain bunch of Jersey Boys, who have been the "Other Men" in my life for two and a half decades. It's a love affair that shows no signs of slowing down. And I don't believe in doing anything half-assed. I'm an all-in kinda gal, for better or worse. So anyway, welcome to my little corner of the world. Come on in, stay awhile, and let me know what you think! I welcome all opinions, whether I agree with them or not. It's a free country... and I take freedom VERY seriously. And here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!