Monday, December 28, 2009

We're Havin' a Party...

FINALLY, after all the holiday "merriment" I've endured the past week, my time has come. Tonight I get to celebrate the holidays MY way. I'll be hanging with Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes tonight! They are playing a great little venue in Annapolis, MD, the Ram's Head Tavern. This place is TINY. It's gonna be AWESOME. Hub and I bought a table and invited one of our favorite couples to join us to celebrate. They're headed down from New York as we speak. It's gonna be the first real "grown-up" night out we've had together in YEARS -- we both have kids, and finally theirs are old enough to stay with grandparents overnight while Mommy & Daddy get to play. And you can BET we will be playing -- HARD! I've been playing this over and over the past few days. Unfortunately, it's not 1994 and I won't get to see this up-close-and-personal tonight, but I'm hoping to at least hear this song. It's my mantra at the moment... I've DEFINITELY been Workin' Too Hard lately! I'll let ya know how it goes!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think!